General Messages Weekly Round-up
Posted by LT Sarah Janaro, Wednesday, January 11, 2017
All Hands selects several messages to publish in a weekly post to help raise awareness about specific messages and useful information.
* NOTE: The series does not contain all of the new messages, just select ones. Click here to view internet releasable messages, or go to the Portal to view all messages (must be at a Coast Guard workstation).
Policy promulgations and updates:
- 008/17_ACN – Hazing and Bullying Policy
- 007/17_ACN – Enlisted Accessions, Evaluations and Advancements
- 004/17_ACN – Enlisted Professional Military Education (EPME)
- 004/17_ALCOAST – Reserve Judge Advocate (RJAG) Program Annual Training
- 003/17_ALCOAST – Subsistence Program Update
- 003/17_ACN – Military Assignments and Authorized Absences
- 002/17_ACN – Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Program Manual
- 001/17_ALCOAST – New Firearms Training and Evaluation
Enlisted assignment solicitations:
* Subscribe for email updates! Once you sign-up, you can then select “All Hands” to receive the latest blogs about ALCOAST messages, Human Capital Strategy, and other important topics.